Demo Notes 9 http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=blOs46wkP9o#!
Enhancements: IBM Notes
- Click on URLs in edit mode
- Categorize inbox by date (today, yesterday, last week)
- Single-click access to mail, calendar, contacts, and more
- Rolling calendar view (additional weeks)
- Weekly planner view
- Mac Cocoa support
- Tighter portfolio integration
- Simplified calendar entry
- Improved scheduler
- OpenSocial gadgets integration
- Sidebar extensibility
- Live Text
- Relocate folders
- Secure attachment viewing using IBM Docs
IBM Notes Browser plug-in
- Designed to extend reach of applications previously available only to Notes users.
- Offers a powerful complement to existing XPages capabilities.
- Enables applications to run in a browser with no modification.
- Delivers lightweight installation, similar to other plug-ins in size, deployment, and configuration.
- Offers free entitlement to clients who have active entitlements to IBM Domino Collaboration Express® and IBM Domino Enterprise Client access license.
- Includes Domino Enterprise Client access license. Domino Utility Server and Domino Utility Server Express customers with active entitlements can receive access to the Notes Browser Plug-in with an entitlement to the Domino Enterprise Client access license.
IBM Notes Domino V9.0 Social Edition
Enhancements are designed to:
- Reduce total cost of ownership.
- Enhance security
- Offer infrastructure for social business
- Increase platform support
Reduce total cost of ownership with:
- Database Management Tool
- NetWare Directory Services (NSD) monitor for UNIX™
- Quality of Service probe
- Simplified Notes ID management via SAML support
- Secure Hash Algorithm 2 (SHA) support for encryption
- Transport Layer Security (TLS) delivered via IBM
- OAUTH credential store to support Embedded Experiences
Platform expansion offers continued focus on virtualization and 64-bit Windows 2012 platform support
Infrastructure for Social Business includes Single Sign-On (SSO) via SAML support for both web and Notes access.
IBM Domino Designer V9.0 Social Edition
Application development improvements in Domino 9.0 Social Edition include the following:
- Increased developer productivity
- Enhanced capabilities for building web applications
- Improved programmability by delivering new APIs
- Enhanced ability to build new and mobilize existing applications
- Support for integration of social services into collaborative applications
- XPages source editor Content Assist
- New home page, welcome experience
- New XSP properties editor
- Xpage source editor hyperlink navigation with Ctrl key
- XSP source editor hover help
- XPages run time
- Integration of Notes and Domino 8.5.3 Upgrade Pack 1
- Dojo 1.7.2 with improved support for mobile web applications
- CKEditor 3.6.3 with support for iOS 5
- XPages in Notes client (XpiNC) performance enhancements
IBM Notes Traveler
Notes Traveler V9.0 Social Edition adds To Do sync support (previously delivered in Notes Traveler V8.5.3 Upgrade Pack 2) for Android and Apple iOS devices, and Windows Phone device support, and updated operating system support to enable the most comprehensive list of supported mobile devices and operating systems to support "bring your own device" programs.
Enhancements include the following:
To Do sync support for Notes Traveler for Android and Apple iOS:
- Using the new Notes Traveler To Do application on an Android or Apple iOS device, mobile users can review upcoming To Do's, complete To Do's or remove them entirely, create new To Do's, or organize To Do's into lists and sync attachments.
- Enhanced support for Notes Traveler ToDo and IBM Notes Traveler Companion applications enables standard Problem Management Record (PMR) type problem reporting.
- Windows Phone 7.5, Windows Phone 7.8, and Windows Phone 8
- Windows 8 Tablets RT and Pro
- BlackBerry 10 devices connecting to Traveler
Updated Notes Traveler server operating system support to expand choice and flexibility of installation and deployment options:
Notes Traveler now supports these additional operating system platforms:
- IBM i
- Windows Server 2012
- Red Hat Linux™ 6 64-bit mode
- SUSE Linux 11 64-bit mode
Support for Red Hat Linux 5 and SUSE Linux 10 has been removed. These operating system levels are not supported by the Domino 9 server.
IBM Enterprise Integrator for Domino V9.0
IBM Enterprise Integrator for Domino is a server-based data access tool that helps enable enterprise-strength data transfer and synchronization between IBM Domino and supported external systems. With point-and-click ease, you can also enable real-time access from IBM Domino applications to data sources such as IBM DB2 Universal Database™ , Oracle, SAP, Microsoft SQL Server, Sybase, and more.
Enhancements include the following:
- Support for Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- Upgraded ODBC drivers to IBM DataDirect ODBC Drivers 7.0 for Domino .
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét